Tuesday, March 18, 2008
gone.going.gone
I am getting soooo anxious these days. Will April 23rd ever come? Or even possibly the 30th? This could get pretty hairy. April 23rd is not only the day I am "hoping" to get my mission call, but it is also the Ben Folds concert. Of course! How convenient that they both happen to be Wednesdays, and how nice it is that Brent and Nat are leaving the next day for Vancouver. :( But how could I possible wait until the 30th? How nice it will be when I actually have my mission call so I can actually be headed in a direction. I thought taking an "easy semester" would be a good idea, but I wish I had more stuff to keep me occupied. What was I thinking moving away from my girls? Kelsie and Wendy...you are my. . . daily vitamins?(corny) My family is pretty cool...not as cool as Wendys, we don't have t-shirts or anything but I like them. :) And I'm glad that I can consider myself as a novice blogger. It keeps me off of facebook.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness... Welcome to the world of blogging!! I started thinking I was the only one and then Laura has one, Wendy, you and so much more! I like to blog. 2 years? I know its like waaay too weird.
Ha. Lyndsie. I haven't read your first entry until right now. Oh you little blogger you. I like it (the blog) and you (lyndsie White) and your family (you know who I am talking about). Can you blog on a mission. If I was a vitamen..... what would I be?
Post a Comment