Saturday, May 10, 2008

You cheated on me? After I specifically asked you not to?

So its been a while since I've posted anything new. . .I guess you could say that alot has happened, or that not all that much has happened. It's all relative. No?

First off, the season finale of 'The Office' was AWESOME!

Well a few weeks ago we went to city of rocks. Sounds lame? It was actually freakin sweet. ! I was nervous the weather might be a little hormonal and ruin our trip, but it sunny and warm; which made for a great day of hiking, picnicing, and singing.


If you thought that was good, why don't we top it off with a bbq at the 'Reeder's Mountain Lovin Trailer'. Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm. Eventhough they don't have any connection to the outside world. . .including TV we managed to end the evening right with a fun game of hooks. It all started when the husbands refused to take a picture of us, and we all know how much love to have our pictures taken. So we put our heads together and found a simple solution we like to call the 'Timer'. So innovative! I'm still trying to figure out how to add a slideshow, but when I do you better believe you will see some more photos!

So I think I figured out how to do it. . .


1 comment:

WHEN DEE said...

Ba hahahhah. I like this one alot. We ARE so innovative. It's like we invented the "timer" or something.