Friday, April 25, 2008

Lord beer me strength!


So I'm pretty new to this whole blogging experience. . .and I'm not sure of all the blogging ettiquette, (so if this story is appropriate please let me know) but there is one type of ettiquette that I feel most people should have well, 'down pat' by now. Bathroom ettiquette! As most of you know I moved into a house in SL,UT this last January. All seemed to be normal the first couple of days until I started to notice a strange, continual occurance. At first I gave my "bathroom-mate" the benefit of the doubt thinking. . .surely a 30 year-old-woman cannot possibly be doing this. 'Maybe she forgot' or 'Maybe she was on the phone and didn't want interrupt her oh-so-important convo, or perhaps she thinks its automatic;' BUT day-after-day I find the same thing almost everytime I step into the 'Malt Shop' a.k.a my bathroom . . . a little present greets me, staring up at me from the bowl of my mint green toilet. GOOO! (as Brandon Hansen would say)Do I say anything? Do I leave a note?. . . "Could you please remember to flush the toilet when you are finished?" As if she's in kindergarten. Anyways, I'm at wits end and don't really know what to do. Is my roommate really incapable of flushing the toilet? I mean seriously, if she's a grad student . . . don't you think she can handle that little task. I don't think its too much to ask. Maybe I'm just too high maintenence! Seriously though!

Beer me strength!

4 comments:

WHEN DEE said...

The key to a great blog entry....qoute jim halpurt (spl?). I like it. Come to Logan! We always flush out toilets.

Holly T said...

Excellent blog I say. See this stuff is what its all about! Dude Im sorry... maybe she thinks really deep when she is doing the deed and then just forgets?? Hopefully she doesn't forget to wash her hands though. Yucky. Sorry.

The Moore's said...

Funny you post such a story...in fact i'm facing the same problem with my Husband! Granite, our toilet does have issues, but all it takes it holding it down for just a few seconds longer than you normally should! He just doen't seem to get it. So I left him a note...right on the seat. I will have to let you know if it works :)

Brettjeepski said...

I faced the same thing the other night. I go to take a pee and there it is...a big old poo that brett has left for me to flush!
N-A-S-T-Y