Nope. . .Not Los Angeles International Airport, but the newest, coolest, sport that is sweeping across Utah. . .and America. LACROSSE.
When I went to good old FHS, Lacrosse seemed to be the sport to play if you couldn't hack football, or got cut from basketball and thought soccer was for girls. But apparently this new fad, is more than, well a fad. Instead of seeing soccer games when I drive past a park on a saturday morning, the shin guards have been replaced by heavy padding and long metal shafts.
At first I was a little incredulous when my brothers hopped on to the LAX bandwaggon. I thought it was such a stupid violent sport . . . not even a sport, but a game. Though after watching a couple games this last saturday, you could confidently call me an LAX fan. I learned it is just the right mixture of skill, strategy and violence all packed into a 90 min game.
Go Wolves.
2 comments:
Go Wolves! Go violence! Go Lyndsie!
And who do we have to thank for LAX at Fremont? My awesome lover, Scotty. He is the father of Fremont LAX, he moved from Viewmont and started the team his senior year. Woot Woot.
They are doing real good this year too, yippie!!
Post a Comment