It all started on the coast of a salty lake! The sweet sounds of Ben Lee, and Ben Fold echoing through the air! Man! can life get better? Yes. . .All you need is a big white envelope!! Right, the concert was awesome and I love Ben Folds even more than I thought possible but honestly I'm a little bit distracted by the contents of that envelope. It wasn't until 12:30am that we got to my house. My family is seriously a bunch of troopers. Both sets of grandparents, my aunt and uncle taylor, and all my awesome friends were there waiting for me to get home so we could open my mission call. What an awesome support! Anyways so I opened it up and yes I cheated and looked ahead. Believe me it was impossible to not see Uruguay, Montevideo Mission staring back at me. 
I report to the MTC in Provo on August 20th. I'm so excited for this mission and its amazing how relieved I feel to know where I'm going to be. Uruguay was definitely the last place I thought I'd go, but man I'm pumped!
Sister White, signing off.

I report to the MTC in Provo on August 20th. I'm so excited for this mission and its amazing how relieved I feel to know where I'm going to be. Uruguay was definitely the last place I thought I'd go, but man I'm pumped!
Sister White, signing off.
2 comments:
YAY! Hooray! Hurray! Who-Ray!
(It hasn't hit me yet that you will be gone from my life in August)
Hip hip hooray!! You are going to be in a different country. Weird. Lub you- I'm excited!
Post a Comment